Eagles Academy of Real Estate “EaglesARE”
Social Media Policy
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
EaglesARE will not require you to:
• Disclose a username or password for accessing personal social media;
• Access persona social media in the presence of EaglesARE’s employees or
• Divulge any personal social media information.
Personal Information You Provide
We may collect and store personal information that can identify you, such as your name, postal address, email address (“Personal Information“), when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We may collect and store any personal information you provide to us that may be contained in any video, comment or another submission you upload or post to the Site. Personal Information might also include title, telephone number; your likeness; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). If sensitive information is collected, we will take appropriate efforts to comply with industry standards for the protection and proper disposal of all sensitive data, both online and offline.
Data Protection Principles
We will comply with data protection law, which says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
• used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not
used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
• Relevant to purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
• Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about; and
• Kept securely.
We use various technologies to collect information about your use of the Site.
Information Collected Automatically
We automatically collect information from our browser when you interact with our Site. This information includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
• Identify return visitors. Cookies allow us to identify EaglesARE users who are returning to the site.
Like many websites, we may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons, site tags, clear GIFs, and other similar technologies, to collect and maintain information about your web-surfing activity when you are visiting this Site and other EaglesARE sites. We also may include web beacons or pixels tags in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image. Often a single pixel is ordinarily not visible to Site. Pixel tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We will only use your personal information when the law allows. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform a service we have entered into with you;
• To transmit course completion information to licensing authorities.
• Where we need to comply with legal obligation;
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party vendor) and your interest and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
• Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes;
• Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal information other than about sending direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
We May Use Information We Collect About You To:
• Deliver the products and services that you requested;
• Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
• Communicate with you by email, postal mail, social media, telephone and mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
• Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Site and other sites; verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
• Enforce our terms and conditions; and
• Manage our business and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases, subscriptions or sales made on our Site, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
If we enter into a service with you relating to study, we may collect additional personal information relating to you including:
• Bank account details;
• Billing address:
• Credit card or other payment information to process your payments.
This information, together with the personal information provided to us above at application stage, will be used by us to perform the service we have entered into with you.
During your studies, we will collect information about your academic experience and progression. This information is to fulfill our service with you, but it is also in our legitimate interests to use this personal information to monitor the provision of our service to you.
We will receive whatever health information you volunteer to provide to us.
All credit card transactions are processed using secure encryption. Card information is transmitted, stored, and processed securely at gateways on a PCI-compliant network.
Where you have explicitly consented to do so, we may use your personal information to inform you of special offers and new or existing services that we believe may be of interest to you or to send surveys or questionnaires so that we can learn more about your needs and interests.
Internal Business Purposes
We also may use your personal information for our internal business purposes, which includes provisioning, monitoring, evaluating, and improving the services that we provide.
Failure To Provide Personal Information
Where we need personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract with you and failure to provide that information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Sharing With Third Parties
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
• Authorized Service Providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. These service providers may be supplied with or have access to your personal information solely to provide these services to us or on our behalf. EaglesARE is the data controller and will remain accountable for your personal information.
• Business Partners: When you make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through our Site or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests, and sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
• Agents: These service providers may be supplied with or have access to your personal information solely to provide these services to us or on our behalf. EaglesARE is the data controller and will remain accountable for your personal information.
• Other EaglesARE Businesses: We may share your personal information we collect with the EaglesARE companies as part of our regular reporting activities on company performance, in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise or for system maintenance support and hosting of data. Sharing contact information with our EaglesARE companies enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. If you prefer not to receive information from these providers, you can notify us at any time by emailing Director@EaglesARE.com.
• Other Situations:
• We may disclose your information in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion. When we believe disclosure is appropriate with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of EaglesARE, it’s users, employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
• In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the possible sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. We may also need to share your personal information to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
Security Of Personal Information
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. Also, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, service providers, business partners, agents and other third parties who have a legitimate need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions or as otherwise agreed and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Storage And Retention Of Your Personal Information
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your information changes during your working relationship with us.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
Your Rights As A Data Subject
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This request enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it..
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This request enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request to be forgotten. This request enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party), and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing your personal information. This request enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the Data Portability of your personal information to another party.
No Fee Usually Required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What We May Need From You
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Your Right To Withdraw Consent
How To Contact Us
Aggregated And Non-Personal Information
We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties and other EaglesARE companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers, and investors, to conduct the general business analysis.
Your Ability To Choose
You can let us know, at no cost, that you do not wish us to share your information with third parties for marketing purposes or to notify you about our products and services and special offers by sending us a written request by email to info@EaglesARE.com, including the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Links To Third-Party Websites
We may provide areas on our Site where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others; upload content (e.g., pictures, videos, audio files, etc.); and post comments or reviews of content found on the Site. Also, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution concerning your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
Visiting Our Site From Outside The United States
No Rights Of Third Parties