NEW! Payment Plan Now Available
Instructor-Assisted Principles of Real Estate Salesperson Course
Welcome to Eagles Academy of Real Estate. Are you wanting to get your Virginia Real Estate Salesperson’s license, but also need flexibility and instructor assistance? Try our Correspondence course with instructor assistance led by a Virginia Real Estate Board Certified Instructor. Each chapter will be reviewed with you by the instructor.
Join our class In-person and/or *virtually. In-person seats are limited, so register now to reserve an in-person seat! Attendance is not required but highly recommended.
The class is being held:
• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 1 pm
• Starting July 11 through August 29, 2023
• Tuition is $369 (*Payment Plan details below)
• At the Chesapeake Campus.
Included in the tuition are:
• Textbook-digital or paperback
• Three attempts to complete the course final exam
• Access to our online exam prep course
• Discounted repeats if needed.
*Payment Plan: By using this code, PrinciplesDownPayment, at checkout you agree to the terms of the payment plan listed below:
• Student can place a down payment of 50% of the course tuition to receive their textbook and start the course
• Eagles only accepts credit card payment through Visa or Mastercard.
• Balance of tuition is due within 15 days from the start of the course. If payment is not received on or by the 15th day Eagles will remove the student from the course and all access to the course materials.
• No course cancellations or transfers to another course is allowed. Course cannot be transferred to another person. No refund of any kind or payment extension is allowed.
• Student cannot take the course proctored final exam or receive a course completion until the balance of tuition if paid in full and all other requirements of the course are met.
Requirements to complete the course:
Complete the materials in the course and pass the proctored course final exam. The proctored exam consists of two parts, State and National. The passing scores are 70% or better for the national portion of the course final exam and 75% for the state portion of the exam.
See Real Estate Program FAQS for requirements for a Virginia Real Estate Salesperson license
*Stable, direct wire internet, camera and microphone recommended for Virtual attendance.
Eagles Online Principles of Real Estate Course
Welcome to Eagles Academy of Real Estate. EaglesARE is licensed by the Virginia Department of Professional Occupation and Regulation also known as DPOR to offer real estate licensing courses. Our headquarters are in Chesapeake Virginia and we have live persons who can answer your questions about a career in real estate and provide more information on our courses. Please fee free to call us at 1.757.260.9300
Real estate allows you to see incredible homes and meet new people. It can be just what you need if you are feeling burnt out and need more work life balance? Maybe you are ready to be your own boss? In any case this course is an inexpensive way to learn more about real estate.
This is the required 60-hour pre-licensing Principles of Real Estate course for those who want a real estate license in the state of Virginia. It is also a valuable course for those who simply want to expand their understanding of real estate. Whether you’re looking to buy your first home, or want to explore investing in real estate, this course is a great place to start.
Some of the topics covered in this course are:
The real estate business, rights in real estate, interest in estates and land, ownership, encumbrances and liens, transferring & recording title to real estate, leasing essentials, land use planning and control, legal description, contract law, agency, listing agreements, real estate market economics, appraising and estimating market value, real estate finance, real estate investment, closings, professional practice, risk management, property management, real estate math and Virginia law.
Everything you need is online with easy access. Included at no additional charge:
• Scheduled virtual Q&A sessions with an instructor
• Printable materials
• Practice exams
• Three attempts at the course final exam
• 120 days to complete your studies
If you do not have reliable internet access, we offer a correspondence course which can be mailed to you. Contact us at info@EaglesARE.com requesting this option.